THIS COURSE IS ADVANCED COURSE OF PANCHKARMA WITH DETAIL STUDY OF VARIOUS THERAPIES AND THERE USES AND ALSO ABOUT MEDICINES USED IN PANCHKARMA WITH REFERNCES AND THERE DETAILS AND ALSO HOW MAKE CASE SHEETS A COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE FOR A DOCTOR OR THERAPIST WANTS TO DO PRACTICE WITH EACH AND EVERY DETAILS OF KARMAS
3 MONTHS COURSE (THEORY AND PRACTICAL)
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
• Students must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
• There are no additional prerequisites for this program for individuals who are licensed healthcare professionals undertaking this program to add value to their practice, and those who are taking this course to help themselves and their family.
DOCTOR OF AYURVEDA, ADVANCED COUSRSE LEVEL 1 AND LEVEL 2
Scope of Practice
Upon completion, Panchakarma specialist are able to:
• Perform all Ayurvedic hands-on Shamana therapies in a clinic or private practice with an emphasis on utilizing the techniques for purposes of pacification. Shamana includes external calming procedures & regimen without internal cleansing.
• Perform Panchakarma therapies in connection with a Panchakarma program, under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic Practitioner or Ayurvedic Doctor, with an emphasis on utilizing the therapies for purposes of Shamana and Shodhana Chikitsa. Shodhana includes detoxification & purification procedures and requires the advanced clinical knowledge of an Ayurvedic Doctor.
• Support and help deliver the Panchakarma treatment program designed by the Ayurvedic Practitioner or Ayurvedic Doctor. The Panchakarma Technician is not trained to design a complete Panchakarma program with both Shamana and Shodhana therapies.
Professional Applications of Panchakarma
• Licensed Healthcare Practitioners & Healers from all backgrounds can apply their Panchakarma knowledge to enhance their current practice.
• Ayurvedic Wellness Professionals, Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers and
• Estheticians may enhance their treatments, services and products.
• Ayurvedic Professionals may open Panchakarma centers, wellness centers, spas or resorts offering Ayurvedic body therapies.
• Entrepreneurs may develop Ayurvedic products for Panchakarma therapies or Panchakarma centers.
Panchakarma is a process of cleansing and rejuvenating the system based on the ancient system of Ayurveda. It works with the subtle flow of energy, incorporating various bodywork techniques to allow healing at the deepest level. Using natural ingredients, it is customized for individuals based on their constitution and health conditions. This course covers Panchakarma’s philosophy, principles and methods of implementation, as outlined in the Vedic texts. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded a Panchakarma Technician Certificate.
The Panchakarma Technician Certification program covers both theoretical and practical training, including a blend of online learning, in-class practical experience and clinical encounters. Classroom sessions consist of six weekend intensive modules, supplemented by recorded lectures on our e-learning system and assignments. Three of the weekend-intensives focus on lecture, theory and applied learning demonstrations, and three provide practical training experience.
( A ) INTRODUCTION TO PANCHKARMA
(B) DETAILS OF PANCHKARMA
POORVA KARMAS AND PRADHAKARMAS
KERLA SPECIALITES AND ALLIED THERAPIES
NETHRA KARMAS AND MUKHA KRIYAS
KALPANAS AND YOGAS
HOW TO PREPARE CASE SHEETS OF PATIENTS FOR VARIOUS THERAPIES
OFFLINE AND ONLINE BOTH
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive education in the traditional Panchakarma methodologies as outlined in the Vedic texts.
Upon completion, students will:
• Understand the ancient Ayurvedic theory of the elements, individual constitution, subtle energetics and how to apply them in a healing context.
• Be able to assess the Ayurvedic constitution and imbalance of a client, communicate and document the findings with an Ayurvedic Doctor or Practitioner.
• Discover the step-by-step process of cleansing and rejuvenation for all body systems, including the three phases of Panchakarma and the five fold detoxification process.
• Learn how to design a customized plan for simple Ayurvedic Panchakarma external therapies for an individual.
• Learn how to create specialized, client-customized oils with natural herbal ingredients for therapies.
• Learn how to prepare specialized food during Panchakarma.
• Understand the purpose, function, indications, contraindications, and how to perform bodywork treatments including Abhyanga, Udvartana, Svedana, Pinda Sveda, Pizhichil, Dhara, Shirodhara, Takradhara, Ksheera Dhara, Kati Vasti, Valuka Sweda, Nasya, Netra Tarpana, Upanaha, Pichu, Choorna Sweda,
• Marma Balancing.
Guide clients on the post-Panchakarma food and lifestyle practices to maintain health.
The Panchakarma Technician Certification is a blend of online learning, in-class practical training experience and clinical encounters to ensure proper theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience. Classroom sessions consist of six weekend intensive modules, supplemented by recorded lectures on our e-learning system and assignments. Three of the weekend-intensives focus on lecture, theory and applied learning demonstrations, and three provided practical training.
We begin with introductory principles of Ayurveda and Panchakarma during the first two weekend intensives, providing the necessary foundation for both newcomers to Ayurveda and returning students. We’ll explore the Ayurvedic theory of well-being that helps us assess an individual’s state of health, including the elements, individual constitution, physiology and key metabolic functions. The role of detoxification and rejuvenation will be introduced during weekend 1 and continued during weekend 2 for an in-depth look at the ethics, reasons, methods and treatments during Panchakarma from beginning to end.
The following four weekend intensives include practical training sessions and advanced Panchakarma theory. During the practical sessions, live cases and case studies are incorporated to provide hands-on experience and practice for applied learning. Advanced principles during weekend 4 include more detailed theory and procedures, post-therapy convalescence such as dietary and lifestyle changes, as well as Rasayana: the Ayurvedic science of rejuvenation.